- Everything would have begun in 1460... -
she would have bought this magnificent place named «Métarie de Pinot». She sold it a few years later to à middle-class person of Toulouse of the name of Bourrassier, which will sell the property to the husband of her daughter, Nicolas de Voisin, to enrich his influence on the lands of his town.
- In 1748 -
The domaine knows a change, a member of Parliament of the name of Bernard de Boyer-Drudas, gives birth to the cattle of Pinot of a radiant beauty. It is composed of 2 towers and offices, accomadations for the sharecropper, the dovecote, the gardens, the vineyards and more than 109 hectares of grounds.
- In 1802 -
the castle counts this day, 68 ewes and sheeps, 32 lambs and farm equipments.
- In 1955 -
the educational center specialized for deficient hearing, takes up places and shelters hard of hearing boarders.
- From 1969 to 1983 -
the children center of Pinot welcomes up to 50 disadvantaged boys from 6 years to 18 years.
- In 1985 -
the council municipal of Blagnac makes the decision to acquire the children center of Pinot, to fit out the territory in a sports complex.
- In 2017 -
the Sky-Trotter restaurant give back a new life of this place and continue to write the story of « La Ferme de Pinot ».
" Almost 600 years, La ferme de Pinot continue to be here and makes welcome the restaurant Sky-Trotter for the gourmet halt "Restaurant Sky-Trotter